Sunday, January 10, 2010

Reflections on the Adventure Camp

During the 2D 1N adventure camp on the 4th and 5th day of the orientation camp, I learned and felt that we have to respect, be responsible, communicate well, be punctual, be engaged in the activities and have teamwork. I feel so because we have to respect others to be respected, communicate well for the team to work effectively and be responsible by being punctual for the activities so others will not have to wait for you.

After going through all the activities, I would want to take another bath in the Milo Pond only because I got dirty by the mud near the pond and in the Challenge Valley. I enjoyed taking a dip in the Milo Pond because it was cooling and I got to clean myself (sort of).

I think I would want to improve my sense of timing because the trainer didn't tell us the time only what time we should report at so I do not know how long I have taken or how much time I have left since the trainer forced us to remove our watches.

No comments:

Post a Comment